Quotes On Moving On 0022

Quotes On Moving On - Quotes On Moving On 0022


“Maxwell Arbus was the reason Saul lost an eye?"
"Yes," Millie answers stiffly. "But that was a long time ago. Saul has moved on. So have I."
Whatever checks I'd held on my emotions shatter.
"Moved on?!" Whirling around, I storm at Millie, waving my arms like a maniacal marionette. "I don't care if it was so long ago we could only get with a TARDIS! There is no moving on because it's happening right now!” 
Andrea Cremer, Invisibility


Below are some Quotes On Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.


Quotes On Moving On 00022-24 1

Quotes On Moving On 00022-24 2

Quotes On Moving On 00022-24 3

Quotes On Moving On 00022-24 4

Quotes On Moving On 00022-24 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes On Moving On above inspired you.

No comments: