Quotes On Moving On 00076

Quotes On Moving On 00076


“Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” 
― Oprah Winfrey

“Whatever comes," she said, "cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it.” 
― Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Little Princess


Below are some Quotes On Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes On Moving On 00076 1

Quotes On Moving On 00076 2

Quotes On Moving On 00076 3

Quotes On Moving On 00076 4

Quotes On Moving On 00076 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes On Moving On above inspired you.

No comments: